Well maintained roofs and associated rainwater goods, such as guttering, are essential if one aims to protect stock, equipment and personnel from the elements, not to mention avoid the spectre of business interruption and bills for repairs to the internal decoration and exterior building envelope.
We provide annual roof maintenance contracts throughout the UK via our specialist divisions and branches. We have built an enviable reputation via the provision of roof maintenance contracts and services to prestigious national commercial and retail players.
Our national database of 1,200 trained and experienced operatives can assume responsibility for everything from the wall plate upwards; we can compile qualified roofing surveyor reports and conduct any necessary repairs of leaks and clean rainwater goods such as guttering or downpipes in the most sustainable approach.
We can advise, through our experience, how best to manage the works required on the building between live Maintenance costs & capital investment costs for your property.
Yearly or six-monthly maintenance contracts include:
- A visual inspection for indications of degrading of all and any roof coverings, flashings, sealant and pointing
- Clearing the roof surface, rainwater gutters and outlets of any debris
- Inspection of rainwater goods to ensure they allow for the free flow of water
- Kill/clear vegetation such as moss that could degrade the roof coverings
- Small Building Works
- Perform minor repairs within the agreed time frames or provide a quote should there be a need for longer periods of activity
- Fully documented per visit
- Risk Management on all works