We are respected for our commitment to continuously satisfy the criteria and expectations of local authorities and our partners.
Divisions within Avonside Group regularly win local authority refurbishment contracts and a number of factors behind this success can be attributed but are not limited to:
- Our health and safety standards and quality marks sought by public sector organisations, such as Constructionline and CHAS.
- Our personnel understand the challenges faced by local authorities such as restricted sites and being sympathetic to the needs of occupants and residents of neighbouring properties.
- Our management and operatives receive specific training which equips them with the skills to efficiently and safely deliver a project to budget, specification and programme.
We have particular expertise in the delivery of Decent Homes projects, including:
- Strip & re-roof or repair – pitched roofs and/or flat roofs
- Fascias & Soffits
- Lead work
- Small Building Works
- Solar Panel installation including any and all associated electrics
- Sheffield City Council
- Nottingham City Council
- North West Leicester District Council