We are currently involved in social housing projects for the following client groups to assist in regenerating existing stock or delivering new sustainable homes:
- Local Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Arms Length Management Organisations (ALMO)
- Construction Companies
We continuously satisfy the criteria and expectations of these clients, regularly winning relevant contracts. A number of factors behind this success can be attributed but not limited to:
- We have the health and safety standards and quality marks sought by public sector organisations, such as ConstructionLine, CHAS, Exor and The Building Register.
- Our personnel understand the challenges faced by social housing providers such as restricted sites and being sympathetic to the needs of occupants and residents of neighbouring properties. Our experience has provided familiarity and understanding which offer great support to any appointed Tenant Liason Officer or when dealing with Resident’s Committee representatives.
- Our management and operatives receive specific training which equips them with the skills to efficiently and safely deliver a project to budget, specification and programme.
Roofing and related services offered by us for social housing projects include:
- Strip & Re-roof
- New Roof
- Lead work / Lead Substitute
- Flat Roofing (full re-roof or repair)
- Inspections and Surveys
- General Repair Works both internal(e.g.. kitchens, painting, joinery, ironmongery, tiling,) and external (e.g.. external painting, fencing, paving, re-pointing).
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Small Building Works
- Solar Panel installation
- Rutherglan, South Lanarkshire
- Weaverdale Housing Trust, Cheshire
- Church Street, Cambridgeshire