Three Avonside Midlands Branches Contribute to NHBC Pride in the Job Award-Winning Projects
2019-07-02T11:07:50.0000000+01:00Published by: Jayna on July 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM
Avonside Group Services is pleased to announce that Avonside Worcester, Avonside Cannock, and SM Roofing, all played key contributing roles as part of the site teams on 12 developments that saw the associated Site Managers achieve a prestigious NHBC Pride in the Job award.
The 39th National House Building Council (NHBC) Pride in the Job Awards recognises the excellence in on-site management, celebrating how committed and talented site managers create homes of exceptional quality.
450 Quality Award winners have been hand-picked for their high standards on site after competing against 16,000 site managers and following a year of stringent judging. The 450 winning Site Managers will now progress to compete for the Seal of Excellence Awards and Regional Winner titles.
Avonside Midlands Area Director Adam Pearson said:
“The award is, of course, the Site Managers’, however, we are proud of the support, quality, and assistance that our chaps across the three branches have provided as part of the winning sites’ teams."
“It is not at all an easy win for the Site Managers and we congratulate them all on the well-earned recognition.”
Of the 40 awards being issued in the whole of the West region our three Midlands-based branches, SM Roofing, Avonside Cannock and Avonside Worcester are proud to have worked on and contributed to:
- The Drayton Meadows site in Market Drayton under Site Manager Marc Fielding alongside builders Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The B5 Central site in Birmingham under Site manager Ian Green for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Merica.
- The Abbey Gate site in Redditch under Site Manager Steve McNally alongside Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Hallam Park site in Lichfield under Site Manager Paul Moore for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Eastfield site in Telford under Site Manager Alex Price alongside Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Doseley Park site in Telford under Site Manager Kirk Raine for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Norton farm site in Bromsgrove under Site Manager Luke Darby alongside builders Barratt West Midlands.
- The Aylesbury Park site in Solihull under Site Manager Spencer Edwards for builders Cameron Homes Ltd.
- The Coopers Croft site in Burton-On-Trent under Site Manager Mark Chambers for alongside builders Lioncourt Homes Limited.
- The Oaklands Park site in Shrewsbury under Site Manager Mark Follos for Lioncourt Homes Limited.
- The Milby Hall site in Nuneaton under Site Manager Julian Foster alongside builder Taylor Wimpey Midlands.
- The Ribbonfields site in Nuneaton under Site Manager Pete Biggs for Taylor Wimpey West Midlands.
Return to News Items