Bracknell Roofing Limited are part of the Avonside Group – the UK’s largest service provider to the housebuilding sector.
About the Role
Our Bracknell Roofing brand, and the Avonside Group as a whole, are in an exciting stage of their strategic growth plans and are looking for an experienced, commercially astute Branch Manager to join us. This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires an experienced candidate who is used to working under pressure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have a background in roofing or an allied industry and experience of running all aspects of a successful branch, including ownership for your own profit and loss; increasing sales; managing employed and subcontract labour and ensuring that our high standards of customer service and right-first-time approach are maintained.
- Whilst a background in roofing would be a considerable advantage, we are keen to talk to candidates who have worked in other industries where they are managing contracts with the new build housing sector in allied industries.
- Experience in commercial management of large scale social housing projects will also be considered.
- You will be used to managing a team including their ongoing development; driving and improving sales and profitability; delivering exceptional customer service and providing management information and metrics to enable the success of the branch to accurately report its successes.
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm
- Ability to juggle competing demands
Benefits of the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in an integral role and have the opportunity to build your own branch around you and benefit from the success that brings!
- Basic salary
- Excellent bonus opportunities
- Car allowance,
If you would like to apply for the role above, please submit your CV by email to Emma Callacher, Head of Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org
Avonside Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert before the closing date in the event of sufficient applicants or extend it as appropriate.