Avonside Group is the UK’s largest roofing contracting business offering a national service with the care, attention and personal touch of a local company. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality projects; exceptional customer service. We are looking for an additional Customer Care Administrator to join our team in Worksop and to help us continue to deliver this exceptional customer service.
About the Role
- Administering Orders when required
- Completing tasks and details on our Customer Care Web system
- Setting up new cards and items on our Customer Care Web System
- Providing a friendly first point of contact for all visitors and ensure they are dealt with professionally and promptly
- Speaking to customers and clients on the phone and following up tasks to completion
- General office admin, post/mail management, scanning/copying/filing etc.
- Making drinks for meetings, setting up meeting rooms
- Ensuring the phones are answered in a professional manner, and message service is set up and monitored as appropriate
- Taking notes/minutes, taking office deliveries, arranging office maintenance & supplies
- Assisting with sales invoicing when required
- Producing and managing reports from our Customer Care Web system
- Keeping subcontractor and training files / information up to date.
Requried Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months experience with an administrative background, ideally with exposure to dealing with customers over the telephone; scheduling appointments and coordinating diaries
- Fanstastic oral and written communication skills
- Clear attention to details
- Have a structured and organised approach to work
- Able to work under your own initiative to ensure that all tasks are completed in timely manner to strict deadlines
- Good experience with Microsoft programmes (Excel, Eord, PowerPoint), plus other online systems and servers is essential
Benefits of the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company with a successful history in the region, with great potential for the individual candidate’s career development.
As a guide, salary for this position would be in the £18-19K bracket.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your application, salary expectations and CV by email to:
FAO: Emma Callacher – Head of Human Resources
Avonside Group is an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert before the closing date in the event of sufficient applicants or extend it as appropriate.