Hours: Full time
As the UK’s largest Roofing contracting business, the Avonside Group continues to add coverage to our already extensive network of branches across the country.
We are looking for multiple Estimators, nationwide, to join our team. Duties include:
• Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifying labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and
• Computing costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
• Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
• Presenting prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Preparing special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
• Maintaining cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest independent contractors in the UK.
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please submit your application in writing to:
FAO: Katie Offley
Avonside Group Services
Or Email: email@example.com
Avonside are proud to be an equal opportunities employer