As one of the UK’s leading integrated service providers to the housebuilding market, the Avonside Group continues to add coverage to our already extensive network of branches across the country.
We are looking for a Management Accountant to join SBS Roofing (part of Avonside Group) to manage the day to day running of the accounts, covering all aspects from purchase ledger, sales ledger through to preparing job costing analysis and monthly management accounts.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as the branch has been without any a finance resource for some time. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest independent service providers in the UK.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- This is an ideal role for a part-qualified Accountant or someone who is actively studying towards a qualification.
- The role will report to a Regional Finance Manager so the right candidate needs to be someone who can work independently.
- Working with the Branch Manager to raise monthly sales applications and invoices, ensuring that revenue is reported correctly
- Ensuring the correct authorisation and processing of purchase ledger invoices to allow the correct and accurate reporting of job costing and overhead analysis
- Monthly preparation and reporting of job costing ensuring that the monthly management accounts are reported correctly
- Sales ledger management to ensure the timely collection of cash, working with the Branch Manager to resolve any queries/ issues
- Implementation and management of controls and financial diligence across operations covering stock management and authorisation of costs
- Monthly preparation of the management accounts pack to tight deadlines, providing analysis and commentary on variances
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the above role then please submit your application in writing to:
FAO: Nichola Fox
Avonside Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.