Avonside Group is the UK’s largest Roofing contracting business offering a national service with the care, attention and personal touch of a local company. We are a national building services provider, with Roofing, Plumbing and Heating, Renewables and Energy divisions.
About the Role
We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality projects, exceptional customer service and we are looking to add a Management Accountant to our team in Heywood, Lancashire.
Key Activities will Include
- Supporting the production of the Group’s consolidated monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of the central function’s management accounts
- Preparing of consolidated/central management information as required
- Monthly analysis and reconciliation of control accounts and balance sheet reconciliations including Intercompany
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the Group’s fixed asset register
- Supporting the production of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with the Group’s annual audit
- Providing support for the ERP implementation project
- Assisting with the implementation of new finance policies and controls within the Group
- Helping to improve finance processes both centrally and across the Group
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be a finalist/newly qualified (CIMA/ACCA) management accountant with at least 3 years of experience within a fast paced, demanding environment
- Keen eye for detail
- A focus on continuous improvement and identifying alternative, improved ways of doing things
- Able to work under their own initiative to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiar with ERP systems (Netsuite advantageous)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Benefits of the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company with a successful history in the region and great potential for the individual candidate’s career development and, at this critical time, job security, being part of the largest roofing contractor in the UK.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your application, salary expectations and CV by email to:
FAO: Emma Callacher, Head of Human Resources
Avonside Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.