Bracknell Roofing Limited are part of the Avonside Group – the UK’s largest service provider to the housebuilding sector. The Avonside Group offer a national service with the care, attention and personal touch of a local company.
About the Role
Bracknell Roofing is looking to recruit an ambitious candidate looking to progress their career in the roofing industry, who will be responsible for managing multiple contracts across the West Midlands from our offices in Burton Upon Trent.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally, you will be a Contracts Manager familiar with all disciplines of pitched roofing including Tiling, Slating, Lead work and associated works.
- Knowledge of other roofing disciplines and the ability to estimate is advantageous.
- You should be proficient in IT including Microsoft packages and willing to learn, adapt and contribute to a good working environment.
- You should demonstrate the ability to manage your own time effectively whilst using your initiative and working to strict deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
- Proficient reading of construction drawings and good communication skills, with the ability to convey critical information to others and a keen eye for attention to detail is imperative.
- You will need to hold a Full Driving License.
- You will need to be familiar with current regulations and legislation.
General Duties Will Include:
- Managing multiple contracts, primarily in the new build sector
- Establishing new customer and supplier relationships and maintaining existing connections
- The management/organisation and procurement of materials, plant and labour
- Analysing and reporting of contract costings
- Processing labour payments
- Quality control
- Monitoring and management of Health and Safety
Benefits of the Role
- Salary commensurate with experience,
- Company pension scheme,
- Car allowance,
- Holiday entitlement,
- Company bonus scheme after probationary period.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company with a successful history in the region, with great potential for the individual candidate’s career development being part of the largest roofing contractor in the UK.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role above, please submit your application and CV by email to Emma Callacher, Head of Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org
Avonside Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert before the closing date in the event of sufficient applicants or extend it as appropriate.