Avonside Group is the UK’s largest service provider to the housebuilding sector. The Group offers a national service with the care, attention and personal touch of a local company.
About the Role
Avonside Group is recruiting an ambitious candidate looking to progress their career in the roofing industry, who will be responsible for managing multiple contracts from our office in Wigan.
Required Skills & Experience
- We are looking to talk to candidates with either a demonstrable track record in Contracts Management or ambitious site supervisors/managers who are ready to take that next step in their career.
- Regardless of which step in your career you have reached you must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage your own time effectively whilst using your initiative and working to strict deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
- You must be proficient at reading construction drawings.
- Having good communication skills is key.
- The ability to convey critical information to others is imperative.
- A keen attention to detail is a must.
- You will need to hold a Full Driving License.
- You will need to be familiar with current regulations and legislation.
General Duties Will Include:
- Managing multiple contracts, primarily in the new build sector
- Establishing new customer and supplier relationships and maintaining existing connections
- The management/organisation and procurement of materials, plant and labour
- Analysing and reporting of contract costings
- Processing labour payments
- Quality control
- Monitoring and management of Health and Safety
Benefits of the Role
- Salary commensurate with experience,
- Company pension scheme,
- Car allowance,
- Holiday entitlement,
- Company bonus scheme after probationary period.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company with a successful history in the region, with great potential for the individual candidate’s career development being part of the largest roofing contractor in the UK!
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role above, please submit your CV and application by email to Emma Callacher, Head of Human Resources on email@example.com
Avonside Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert before the closing date in the event of sufficient applicants or extend it as appropriate.