Would you like to join the UK’s largest roofing contractor in a key position running the operational side of a large social housing project in Leicester?
Do you have previous experience as a site manager running all aspects of a social housing refurbishment project – including:
- labour and materials planning,
- arranging for facilities and equipment on-site,
- looking after and managing a subcontract labour force all whilst keeping tenants fully informed and engaged on the project?
If so – then this is the role for you!
About the Role
Avonside Roofing Limited is in the enviable position of being engaged on a large-scale social housing refurbishment project across Leicester and we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join us to ensure that this project is a success and meets the needs of the client; tenants and Avonside Group.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be available to work across various sites in Leicester and have a strong track record as a Site Manager.
- We love all things roofing and therefore a candidate with a background in roofing would be ideal – however, we are more passionate about your ability to effectively run a social housing refurbishment project and deliver excellent customer service.
- We, therefore, welcome applications from anyone with experience of:
- liaising and engaging with tenants to ensure that they are fully informed and update at all stages of the project,
- organising facilities and equipment on site (e.g., erection and removal of scaffolding; skip hire and placement etc),
- and of managing a sub-contract labour team.
Benefits of the Role
- We are offering an excellent base salary.
- As part of a large National envelope service provider, you can expect plenty of opportunities and ways to develop your career in the future!
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the role above, please submit your CV by email to: Emma Callacher, Head of Human Resources on email@example.com.